Jobs in Kabirwala Public School District Khanewal
KABIRWALA PUBLIC SCHOOL KABIRWALA DISTRICT KHANEWAL HAS ANNOUNCED CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
Kabirwala Public School Kabirwala offers career opportunities to bright, talented and dedicated persons per following criteria.
SR N Discipline Gender Academic Qualification Professional Qualification Age Limit No. of Post :-
1 CHEMISTRY TEACHER Male/ Female M.Sc (Chemistry/Biochemistry./ BS(Hons) (Chemistry) B.Ed/ M.Ed / Ma (Edu) 20-35 1
2 BIOLOGY TEACHER Female BS (Hons) (Botany/Zoology/Bio.Technology) Or M.Sc (Zoology/Botany/Biology/Biotechnol ogy/Food Technology/Environmental Science/Fisheries) Or B.Sc (4-Years) In Agriculture. B.Ed/ M.Ed / Ma (Edu) 20-35 1
3 MATEMATICS TEACHER Male/ Female BS (Hons) (Math A & B, Physics ) or M.Sc ( Math) B.Ed/ M.Ed / Ma (Edu) 20-35 1
4 COMPUTER TEACHER Female M.Sc (CS) /MCS/Msc(IT) /MIT/ B.Sc (Computer System Engineering-4 Years) / BS (4- Year Software Engineering) B.Ed/ M.Ed / Ma (Edu) 20-35 1
5 ENGLISH TEACHER Male/ Female M.A (English) /BS (Hons) English / Master In Teaching Of English As Second Language /Linguistics. B.Ed/ M.Ed / Ma (Edu) 20-35 2
6 URDU TEACHER Female M.A. Urdu / B.S. Urdu ( 4-Years) B.Ed/ M.Ed / Ma (Edu) 20-35 1
7 JUNIOR TEACHER Female B.A / Bsc / M.A/M.Sc Having Minimum Two Years Teaching Experience In Montessori Level Will Be Preferred. B.Ed/ M.Ed / Ma (Edu) 20-35 3
8 ADMIN OFFICER/ACCOUNTS OFFICER B.A / B.Sc (Computer Literate) Having minimum 3 year working experience will be preferred. 20-35 1 9 COMPUTER OPERATOR Male B.Sc (CS) / ICS 20-35 1
10 SECURITY GUARD Male Retired Armed Forces Having Own Licensed Weapon/ Civilian Having Own Licensed Weapon. 35-45 2
11 MAALI Male Literate, Experienced In Relevant Field. 18-30 2
12 SANITARY WORKER Male/ Female Literate, Physically Fit. 20-35 2
13 NAIB QASID Male Literate, Physically Fit. 20-35 2
14 CHOKIDAR Male Literate, Physically Fit. 20-35 2 Total Posts: 22
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
1. Candidates can download Application form from National Testing Service (NTS) Website (www.nts.org.pk) for Sr. No.1 to 7 along with deposit slip of Rs. 500/-. Sr. No.8 to 14 will apply directly to Kabirwala Public School Kabirwala District Khanewal.
2. Candidate shall submit duly filled Application Form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service , copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address plot No 96, street # 4,H-8/1 Islamabad .
3. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than on post, he/she submit separate application form for each post.
4. Upper age limit will be relaxed according to Government Policy. Maximum age (form Sr. No. 1 to 8) for male is 40 years and for female is 43 years.
5. Candidate having minimum 2nd Division in all academic degrees can apply.
6. No third Division is acceptable.
7. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of ABL, MCB, Meezan Bank or HBL on prescribed bank challan (Attached with application will not be entertained.
8. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
9. Application complete in all respects should reach NTS till 5/3/2018.
10. Roll No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate nu NTS at least one week before the test.
11. Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify for interviews.
12. Candidate must be Domicile in Punjab.
13. Number of Post can be increase / decreased without prior notification.
14. The short listed candidates shall be called for final interview and list of selected candidate will be displayed in Kabirwala Public School Kabirwala.
15. Chairman BOG will be the final authority to select or reject a candidate on interview basis and this decision will not be challenged in any court of law.
16. No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for the purpose of appearing in test / interviews.
17. The appointment is purely on contract basis.
18. The contractee will have to produce medical fitness certificate before joining.
19. Interviews will be held with in a week after declaration of result on NTS, at Kabirwala Public School Kabirwala no separately advertisement will be published.
Assistant Commissioner Kabirwala/Secretary Kabirwala public school, kabirwala.
Telephone No. 065-2410611