Jobs in FGEI Cantt Garrison Directorate Rawalpindi – Last Date to Apply 31 July 2017
Federal Government Education Institutions (Cant/Garrison) Directorate Rawalpindi has announced hundreds of Vacancies of the teaching and non-teaching staff. These vacant pots are of BPS-5 to BPS-15.
How to Apply?
Send your application to national testing service (NTS). The NTS will arrange the written test for the candidates. Suitable Pakistani citizen can apply. NTS will organize entry test of the eligible candidates.
Detail of Jobs
The FGEI has announced number category of the vacancy under its kind control. The short description of the vacancies for the new recruitment are given bellow:-
Teaching Staff Posts:-
- Elementary School Teacher (Male) BPS-14 = 200 Posts
- Elementary School Teacher (Female) BPS-14 = 60 Posts
- Library Assistant (Female) BPS-9 = 1 Post
- Assistant Librarian (Male) BPS-9 = 4 Posts
- Assistant Librarian (Female) BPS-9 = 5 Posts
- Band Master BPS-9 = 2 Posts
Non-Teaching Staff Posts:-
- Accountant (Male) BPS-14 = 5 Posts
- Steno-Typist (Male) BPS-14 = 2 Posts
- Data Entry Operator BPS-12 = 3 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) BPS-17 = 15 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant BPS-7 = 25 Posts