Vacancies in Civil Services Academy Lahore – National School of Public Policy
NATIONAL SCHOOL PUBLIC POLICY
CIVIL SERVICES ACADEMY WALTON,LAHORE
Applications are invited for following positions at the Civil Services Academy Walton, Lahore.
2. Last date for submission of applications is 15 days from the publication of advertisement in newspaper. (19-09-2015)
3. The applications on prescribed form available on www.csa.edu.pk along with photocopies of the testimonials, National Identity Card, Domicile and two recent photographs should reach the undersigned within due date in an envelope marked as “Application for Recruitment”. Application received after due date will not be considered / entertained. The applications only on prescribed form will be entertained.
4. The Academy reserves the right to decrease, increase or cancel the advertised post(s).
5. In addition to five year general age relaxation as mentioned above, the following relaxations in upper age limit are also available to the category of candidates specified below:
Sr.# 1 Category of Candidates 2 Age relaxation admissible 3 () of Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas for all pasts under the Federal Government. 3 years (b) Candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan for posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Government 3 years (ii) Released or Retired officers / Personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan. 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan,Whichever is less. (iii) Government Servants and contract employees who have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date for receipt of applications. 10 years, upto the age of 55 years. (iv) Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 and below. 5 years Note: Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one categories specified above. he shall be allowed relaxation
in age only in one category.
6. Government servants should apply through proper channel.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview. The candidates will have to present their documents in original, at the time of Test / Interview. No TA / DA will be admissible for candidates called for test / interview.
FARHAN ALI MIRZA I Deputy Director (Admin)