Jobs in AJK Power Development Organization – 48 MW Jagran-II Hydropower Project District Neelum Azad Kashmir
Project Management Unit
48 MW JAGRAN – II HYDROPOWER PROJECT, AJK POWER DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION Muzaffarabad
Applications from Candidates having AJK State subject and domicile of all districts of AJK including Jammu & Kashmir Refuges settled in Pakistan as well as 1989 Refugees, are invited for following contract appointments of Project Management Unit (PMU) “48 MW Jagran-ll Hydropower Project (Distt Neelum AJ&K)” financed by French Public entity “Agency Francise de Development (AFD)”.
|5#||Name of posts||BPS||No. or
|Minimum Qualification & Experience||Max. Age limit||Quota|
|Senior Engineer Civil||B-18||1||QB.Sc. Civil Engineering. Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). il)5 years relevant experience.||45 years||Open Merit|
|B-17||1||B.Sc. Civil Engineering, Registered with PEC.||40 yean||Open Merit|
|3-||Surveyor||B-16||1||0 03 yems Diploma in Associate Engineer (DAE) CiviV Survey.
ii)05 years relevant experience.
|40 years||Open Merit|
|4-||Assistant||B-14||1||Bachelor Degree from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEQ.||40 yean||Open Merit|
|5-||Computer Operator/Data Entry Operator||B-12||1||i) Intermediate
ii) Certificate in short (06 months) training course in computer applications from a recognized Institute.
iii) One year relevant experience.
|40 yean||Open Merit|
|6*||Junior Clerk||B-7||1||0 Matriculate.
ii) Typing speed 25WP>4 in English and Urdu on computer.
|40 yean||Distt. Neelum|
ti)PSV license holder.
iii) 3 years experience
|40 years||2 DbttNeeium
2 Dirt. MuzafYarabad
|40 yean||Distt. Neelum|
|9-||NaibQasid||B-l||1||Literate||40 yean||Distt. Neelum|
|10-||Chowkidar||B-l||1||Literate||40 yean||Distt Neelum|
|11-||Mali||B-l||1||\ riterate||40 yean||Distt Neelum|
- Applications along with CV, 3 recent photographs, attested copies of all educational transcripts, relevant experience certificate, Domicile Certificate, State subject certificate, CNIC copy and other relevant certificates must reached to the address given below during office hours on or before 07- 11-2016.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Recruitment will be purely on merit basis.
- Government employees can apply through proper channel along with department NOC.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Applicants will bring original documents at the time of test /interview.
- No TA/DAwill be paid for the test/ interview.
- Preference shall be given to the eligible candidates from project area for the posts placed above at S# 6 to 11.
- The applicants who have already applied to our earlier advertisement in newspapers (Daily Dunya, Daily Mahsab & Daily Jammu & Kashmir Times) on 24-09-2016 are not required to apply again.
Project Director Project
Management Unit (PMU),
48MW Jagran-ll, Hydropower Project (HPP),
House#B-18,Upper Chatter Housing Scheme,Muzaffarabad AJK.