Engro Foods Apprenticeship Training Program 2017 – Send CV Till Last Date of 31 October
Engro Foods Apprenticeship Training Program 2017 has announced the applications from candidates , who want to be come apprentices in number of technologies. Applications are invited for 2 yea s Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship ordinance 1962 at our Processing plant in Sukkur in the following trades:-
Trades and Eligibility Criteria :-
- Plant Operator (Dairy) – SSC + DAE with 1st Division
- Mechanic (I&E) – SSC + DAE Instruments/Electronics/Electrical with 1st Division
- Mechanic – SSC + DAE Mechanical in 1st Division
- Technician (Power Plant) – SSC + DAE in 1st Division
- Laboratory Technician – BSc (Chemistry/ Science) 1st Division.
How to Apply?
All interested candidates are requested to send their CV at the following address along with photocopy of CNIC latest by latest by 31 October, 2017.
Human Resource Department Engro Foods Limited Plant Site near Sukkur Barrage Rohri District Sukkur.
Important Rules and Regulations:-
Those who are already undergoing apprenticeship or have completed apprenticeship in any industry don’t need to apply.
- Candidate from Sukkur & Surrounding areas are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should Apply for one discipline only.
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply
- Trade applied for, should be clearly marked on envelope.
- Maximum Age 25 Years on 31 December 2017.