GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER GENERAL OF ACCOUNTS ISLAMABAD
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals (Male/Female) for the following Non Gazetted posts lying vacant in Controller General of Accounts Organization to be filled on the basis of following quota:
1. The candidates with respective domicile and fulfilling above conditions may send their applications on prescribed Application Form along with a copy of their CNIC issued by NADRA. Documents may not be attached with the application, however, original documents will be checked at the time of interview. 2. Those who are serving in Government Departments may apply through proper channel. Advance copies will not be accepted. 3. Name of the post applied for, must be written on top of the envelope. 4. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview. 5. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained. 6. Age is relaxable up to 5 years as per rules. 7. As per Government policy 10% quota has been reserved for women. 8. Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
(for the posts of BPS-5 and above)
1. The Application Form with prescribed deposit slip of Rs.350/- for the posts of BPS-5 and above may be addressed to the BALOCHISTAN TESTING SERVICE, 4TH FLOOR FLAT NO.3, ASKAN CENTRE, SECTOR E-1113, ISLAMABAD Ph: 051-2375110. 081-9201966 so as to reach the some within 15 days from the date of publishing of advertisement.
2. Prescribed Application Form and Bank Deposit Slip can be downloaded from the BTS website: www.bts.org.pk.
3. Please deposit test fee through prescribed Bank Deposit Slip at the country-wide online branches of NBP, UBL, Bank Alfalah or Soneri Bank. (for the posts of BPS-1 to 4) 1.
Application Form can be downloaded from the www.bts.org.pk and www.cga.gov.pk.
2. Candidates applying may send their applications without any fee/charges to the respective office only.
MUHAMMAD USMAN BUTT DIRECTOR (ADMINISTRATION) Office of the Controller General of Accounts, CGA Complex, FBC Building Sector G-5/2, Islamabad Phone: 051-9206404, Fax: 051-9220947
Click on Picture to Enlage