Apprenticeship Training in Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited Sadiqabad
Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited invites applications for two years apprenticeship training under apprenticeship ordinance 1962. The aim of apprenticeship is to develop
advance skill levels in the workforce and to provide the opportunity for young people to get on-the-job training with earning. We are committed to attract, retain and invest
in the best talent. You can apply in the following trades:-
Chemical Plant Operator
F.Sc. (Pre -engineering) or Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Chemical Technology.
Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Mechanical Technology.
Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Electrical Technology.
Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Electronics or Instrument Technologies.
Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Mechanical Technology or Two Years Diploma of Mechanical Draftsman.
F.Sc. (Pre -engineering), preference will be given to B.Sc. with Chemistry.
• Applicants who are over 25 years of age (as on July 13, 2015) are not eligible.
• 65% or above marks are required in Matriculation, F.Sc., B.Sc. and Diploma for all the above trades.
• Those who are already undergoing apprenticeship or have completed apprenticeship in any industry need not apply.
• Please apply for one discipline only. Duplicate/incomplete application will not be entertained.
• Providing any false information may lead to disqualification at any stage
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test & interview.
• Apply online via website link
latest by Last Date of June 07, 2015
(only online applications will be accepted).
For any query, please contact our Recruitment Team (Industrial Relations)
at Plant site, Sadiqabad, Tel: 068-5951000 Ext. 3417.