1450 Nurses will be Recruited through Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Application can be submitted Online through www.ppsc.gop.pk
CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISEMENT NO. 20/2014
APPEARED IN THE NATION & JANG ON SUNDAY 22-06-2014
APPLY THROUGH ONLINE
SR. NO. 161. (CASE NO.297-RC/2014) RECRUITMENT TO 1450 (INCLUDING 29 POSTS RESERVED FOR DISABLED PERSONS AND 73 POSTS RESERVED FOR MINORITIES) PERMANENT POSTS OF CHARGE NURSE (FEMALE) (BS-16) IN THE PUNJAB HEALTH DEPARTMENT.
(i) B.Sc. Nursing Generic (four years) and valid Registration from Pakistan Nursing Council; OR
(ii) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery and valid Registration from Pakistan Nursing Council.
Preference shall be given to the graduate of Govt. Institutions.
AGE: 21 to 28 + 8 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Female candidates = 36 years on
14-07-2014 as per Govt. of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD)9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
GENDER: Only Female candidates domiciled in any district of the Province of Punjab.
PLACE OF POSTING: Various Hospitals in the Punjab.
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 14-07-2014 upto 04:00 P.M.Candidates should fill the Online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till 04:00 P.M (office closing time) of last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
2. Original Treasury receipt of Rs.300/- for Sr. No. 158 to 160, Rs:400/- for Sr. No. 161to162 & Rs:700/- for Sr.No.163 to 165 under head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online application form. Original receipt will be produced at the time of written test, interview / viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test, interview / viva voce Original receipt will be retained by PPSC staff, for record purposes.
3. HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not needed.
Candidates are requested to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create e-mail account immediately. Correspondence with candidates will be done through E-mail thus add “email@example.com” into your contacts / address book as to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK / SPAM like folder.
Schedule of interviews for the said posts will be uploaded on the Commission’s website from where candidates can download their Call-up- letter and information about date, time and venue of interview. No candidate will be informed about the date of interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission office or visit the Commission’s Website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information. (For Sr. No. 158 to 160)
- If the number of applicants is higher than 10000 or Post-to-Candidate ratio is more than 1:100, the candidates shall be shortlisted for written test as per Post-to-Candidate ratio of 1:50 on academic basis.
- The academic merit will be calculated on the basis of percentage of Marks obtained in the Board/University examination form Matric to minimum qualification provided in the online application form as per policy.
- If a candidate possesses higher qualification of minimum two years then the minimum qualification prescribed for a post, he/ she will be exempted from shortlisting and will be called for written test.
- Schedule of written test/ Exam will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test/ Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website:www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information. (For Sr. No.161 to 165)
- If number of applications is less than 150, the candidates will be shortlisted for interview on academic basis without any written test if written test is not mandatory in the prescribed Service Rules.
- IN CASE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CANDIDATE IN HIS/ HER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM PROVE TO BE INCORRECT AT ANY STAGE, HE/ SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN UNDER THE RULES.
- The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority only if no date for written examination is fixed and in case when selection is made only on the basis of viva-voce/interview, before finalization of viva-voce/ interview.
- Candidates presently living / residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
14. In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online application form should be filled in mentioning ‘Yes’ or ‘No’. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from Provincial Council for rehabilitation of disabled persons of Social Welfare Department.
- Following documents in original along with a set of photocopy will be required, if called for interview / viva voce:
a) Treasury receipt of fee deposited (in original).
b) Matriculation Certificate or in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad showing total/obtained marks, date of birth. Or school leaving certificate showing date of Birth.
c) Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ level along with equivalent qualification from IBCC, Islamabad showing total/obtained marks.
d) Intermediate Certificate / Diploma Nursing / Diploma Midwifery duly issued by Controller of Examination showing total/ obtained marks.
e) B.Sc. Nursing Generic (four years) Degrees/Detailed marks certificate duly issued by the Controller of Examinations Showing total/obtained marks, CGPA/GPA or percentages of marks.
f) B.A./B.Sc. & Master Degrees/Detailed marks certificate duly issued by the Controller of Examinations Showing total/ obtained marks, CGPA/GPA or percentages of marks.
g) Degree and Detailed marks of MBBS (1st to final profs.) duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing total/ obtained marks and percentages or equivalent qualification duly issued by Controller of Exam. In case detailed marks are not produced then minimum passing marks will be considered.
h) Postgraduate qualifications/ degree/ diploma in the subject.
i) B.A/ LL.B/ Bar-at-Law/ LL.M Degrees/ Detailed marks certificate duly issued by the Controller of Examinations.
j) Experience Certificate from President High Court Bar Association / President District Bar Association/ Sub-Divisional Bar Association duly countersigned and affixing rubber stamps of District & Session Judge concerned (in original) showing date of membership.
k) Punjab Bar Council’s upto date/valid registration certificate showing the date of enrolment.
l) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
m) In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department.
n) Experience certificate (specimen available on website) issued from competent authority
o) Valid C.N.I.C.
p) Passport size photograph.
q) Disability certificate, if ‘ Yes’ in Column 20 of Online Application form has been ticked duly issued/verified by Social Welfare Department.
r) Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by H.E.C and declared equivalent by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee of the concerned department.
s) Valid P.M.D.C registration certificate showing all medical degrees / postgraduate qualifications therein.
t) Valid registration certificate Pakistan Nursing Council showing all Nursing qualifications diploma / degree therein.
I) Candidates will be called for interview provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his / her application will be rejected. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirement of the rules, and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before closing date. (For Sr. No. 158 to 160).
II) Candidates will be admitted to the written test/ Exam provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he appeared in the written test or qualified therein. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date. (For Sr. No. 161 to 165).
Lahore: 042-99202762,99200161, 99200162
Multan: 061-6510601, 061-6510602
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in Almighty Allah. In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written test and interview please contact immediately the following Hon’able Members of the Commission at once:-
- Mr. Muhammad Aslam Tareen, Member PPSC
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 042-99202734
- Mr. Kalb-e-Abbas, Member PPSC
E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 042-99202733
Your name will be kept secret.
MRS. FEHMIDA MUSHTAQ (SECRETARY)
TEL: 042-99200161, 99200162, 99202762.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk