PUNJAB INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY LAHORE, ANNOUNCEMENT OF VACANCIES
The Punjab Institute of Cardiology has authorized NTS to conduct entry test for the recruitment against vacant posts on contract basis for one year (extendable on satisfactory performance). The NTS invites applications from suitable candidates for entry test in the following categories:
1. Candidates must be domiciled in any district of Punjab, Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, two latest passport size photographs, residence/domicile and national ID Card must be attached with application.
2. 15 % quota reserved for women, 5% quota for Minorities, 3% quota for disable persons.
3. The Employees of government / semi government / autonomous bodies should apply through their respective department.
4. Recruitment will be made according to the prevalent policy of the government of the Punjab.
5. Interview will be held at Punjab Institute of Cardiology, Lahore.
6. The Candidates are advised to bring their original certificates/ documents at the time of interview on the dates which will be intimated later on.
7. The relaxation of five years in upper age limit will be given according to the policy of the Government.
8. No TA/DA will be given for interview.
9. The number of posts can be increased or decreased without any intimation.
HOW TO APPLY
1- The application forms and online deposits slips are available on National Testing Service’s Website: www.nts.org.pk
The Applications must be received at the given address not later than 5th October, 2015. Applications received on or after 6th October, 2015 will be rejected.
IV. Candidates can also use print out of web page containing their test related information as Roll No. slip. V. NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through posts or by any other courier services. VI. Please submit your test fee Rs.600/- through prescribed deposits slips on any online branch of HBL, MCB,UBL or ABL. VII. Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original). VIII. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers. IX. Deposited amount is non refundable and non transferable. X. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained. Xl. Change of Tests Center, category is not allowed, original CN IC and Roll No Slip is mandatory for Test Entry.
For further information, please contact:
National Testing Service Pakistan UAN: 0092-51-844-444-1 NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad