Jobs in Lady Willingdon Hospital Lahore
LADY WILLINGDON HOSPITAL LAHORE Applications for appointment on Adhoc Basis are invited against the following posts. The candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualification/criteria should apply alongwith the following attested documents:- I. Certificates (Magic to date). 2. Recent Colour Photograph (two). 3. Domicile Certificate of Punjab. 4. CNIC Card 5. Relaxation in upper age limit (if applicable). Applications must reach this office on or before 20 April 2016 Date and time of Interview by Special Selection Board: 276 April N16
Sr.No. Name of Post No, of Posts 01 Senior Registrar Feeds Medicine (BS-18) 01 02. Senior Registrar Anaesthesia (BS-18) 02 03 Anaesthetist (BS-18) 05 04 Medical Officer (BS-17) 03 05 Woman Medical Officer (BS-17) 02
Qualification & Experience For Senior Registrars
Age: 26-45 years
• MBBS with FCPS/MS/MD (in the respective subject) OR Other equivalent qualification in the specialty recognized/registered by the PM&DC
• Three years teaching/practical experience in the subject specialty in a recognized institution before or after post-graduation.
Age: 26-45 years
• MBBS with FCPS or MS in the relevant subject or other equivalent qualification OR MBBS with postgraduate qualifications like D.A. or MCPS in the relevant qualification.
• Two years practical experience in relevant subject before or after post-graduation.
Medical Officer/Woman Medical Officer Age: 26-35 years (Relaxation of 5 years for MO and 8 years for WMO)
• MBBS • Registration with PMDC • Regular House Job for 01 year, however preference shall be given to those possessing additional qualification/specialization/experience.
The recruitment /selection shall be made in accordance with Government Recruitment Rules &Policy. On y recognized qualifications of Pakistan Medical &Dental Council I equivalence if any approved by P.M.D.0 shall be considered. Extra allowance will be paid to the doctors in the speciality of Anesthesiology as per existing rules. The candidates are required to bring their original credentials/documents at the time of interview. No separate call letter for interview will be issued. No TAID.A will be allowed. Application Form can be obtained from M.S. Office, Lady Willingdon Hospital, Lahore or downloaded from the web site bealth.puojah.gov.pk. Incomplete applications and those without required documents will not be considered.
(DR. ZAFAR YUSAF) MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT LADY WILLINGDON HOSPITAL, LAHORE ON BEHALF OF APPOINTING AUTHORITY