Admission in MSc Nursing Session 2018-2019 – University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore
UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES LAHORE Announced ADMISSIONS in MSc Nursing Session 2018-2019
University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to MSc Nursing programme for the Session 2018-2019. (A) ELIGIBILITY (1) Qualification Three (03) years General Nursing Diploma + One (1) year Midwifery/Post-basic specialty diploma. Two years Post-RN BSN Degree. Valid Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council. OR Four (04) years Generic BSc Nursing Degree. One (01) year Internship (beside Nursing). •
Valid Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council. (2) Experience Total two (02) years clinical experience after Post-RN degree/Generic BSc Nursing. (3) Entrance Test The candidate has to be appeared in Postgraduate Entrance Test 2018, conducted by the University on 23rd December, 2018. (B)
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSIONS
1. The application process shall consist of two phases: (i) Online Submission (ii) Manual Submission
2. The candidate shall fill an online admission form available at UHS website www.uhs.edu.pk.
3. Before applying online, the candidate must deposit a process fee of Rs.500/- (Non-refundable) through Bank Challan at National Bank of Pakistan, Sheikh Zayed Hospital Branch Lahore (AK # 1711-6) or get a Pay Order/Demand Draft of the same amount in the name of Treasurer, University of Health Sciences, Lahore. The candidate shall enter the number of his/her bank challan/DD/P0 in his/her online application form.
4. Only those candidates who appeared in UHS Postgraduate Entrance Test 2018 held on 23rd December, 2018, can submit online application form.
5. Applicants should fill the forms carefully, complete the application by Entering Educational Information, Experience, etc. Once the application is submitted, the candidate cannot edit it.
6. The candidate should get a print of the online filled application form by clicking “Download & Print” button. If the facility of downloading and printing is not available at that time, the candidate can access his/her application any other time by clicking “Search”Button.
7. The print out of filled Admission Form, alongwith the attested copies of certificates, testimonials, 011C, Entrance Test result card and passport size colored photographs, must reach the office of the Registrar, University of Health Sciences, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore-Pakistan, by post or by hand, on or before Wednesday, 27th March, 2019, during working hours. 8. It shall be mandatory for the candidate to complete both phases of Application Submission, i.e., online and manual.
1. Applications received after due date or with incomplete information will not be considered.
2. The schedule of interview shall be notified on the UHS website www.uhs.edu.pk.
3. Admission shall be granted on merit only.
4. Those in service and applicants desirous to attend the course on deputation basis must apply through proper channel.
5. Those having foreign qualifications are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by concerned authority.
6. The detail of the programme is available on UHS website: www.uhs.edu.pk/programs.php.
7. For further information please feel free to contact at the following phone numbers: Ph: 042-99231305-9
REGISTRAR I Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore-54600 Ph: 042-99231305-9, Fax: 042-99231212 University of Health Sciences Email: firstname.lastname@example.org