Admission Open for General Nursing Course in Nishtar Hospital Multan and Others Institutions in Punjab – Last Date to Apply is 20 September 2018
Director General Nursing Services Punjab 24- Kooper Road Lahore has issued the schedule of admissions in general nursing course. These admission will be held for the session 2018-2021. The 3 years long nursing course will be organized by Nursing schools located in various parts of Punjab.
Major Rules and Regulations are as follows:-
- Application Form Availability from Nursing Schools
- Maximum Age for the Candidate is 25 Years
- Quota of Seats will be 30% for all Punjab Open Merit and 65% for District level Merit.
- 3% quota for LHV Midwife
- 2% Departmental for the the children of Employees
- Educational qualification FSc Pre-Medical more than 50% Marks or Matric with Science 55% marks.
- 20 Marks Extra for the Hafiz e Quran
Documents Required with the Application Form:-
- Attested Photo Copies of FSc/Inter (Pre Medical) HSSC, Matric/SSC in Science
- Domicile Certificate Computerized
- Character Certificate
- CNIC or B-Form
- Medical Fitness Certificate
How to Get Application Forms?
You cab receive Application form from Nursing School near to you in the office timing from 8:00 AM to 02:00 PM.
Last Date to Send Application Form = 20 September 2018
List of Nursing Schools, Where Training will be held..
- Meo Hospital Lahore
- Service Hospital Lahore
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore
- Lahore general Hospital
- Jinnah Hospital Lahore
- Children Hospital Lahore
- Nishtar Hospital Multan
- B V Hospital Bahawalpur
- Allied Hospital Faisalabad and more….