Lahore (May 24, 2011). Punjab Education Department has issued notification regarding “Summer Camp” 2011.
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCAION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore The 21st May, 2011
No.SO(A-I)8-5/2004 (P): In continuation of this departments notification of even
Number dated 04.06.2010. The competent Authority has been pleased to allow
summer camps for Government & Private Schools during summer vacation on
Fulfilling the fallowing conditions:
i. The summer camp will be allowed for terminal classes i.e. 5th, 8th,
9th & 10th only.
ii. Summer schedule will be observed from 07.00 AM to 10.30
iii. Consent of the parents will be necessary.
iv. Institutions will ensure that every student will bring eatables with
him to avoid sunstroke.
- Sufficient arrangements for good quality, clean & cold drinking water will be ensured by the institution,
- Security of the campus will be strictly ensured by the institution.
- No fee will be charged from the students by Government Schools.
The policy shall be enforce till! Amended or withdrawn.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION NO. & DATE EVEN:-
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
!. All Divisional Commissioners in Punjab.
- The Director Public, institutions (SE & EE), Punjab, Lahore.
- All Districts Coordination Officers, in Punjab.
- Additional Secretary to Chief Secretary, Punjab, Lahore.
5. All the Executive District Officers (Education), in Punjab.
6. All Private Schools Associations m Punjab.
- Deputy Secretary (Assembly;, Chief Minister’s Secretariat, Punjab.
- Private Secretary to Education Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
9. PS to Secretary, Govt, of the Punjab, School Education Department 10. Superintendent, Printing Press, Punjab, Lahore for publication in the
11. The Director General Public Relations, Punjab, Lahore with the
Request to release this notification to the press/TV & Radio.
SECTION OFFICER (ACAD-I)