Breaking News – Punjab Govt Announced Summer Vacation/Holidays from 17 May 2018
Punjab education minister Rana Mashhood Ahmad has announced the summer vacation for the students of schools and colleges. All education institute will shut down from 17th May 2018 to 9th August 2018. Sindh primary and secondary education department has already notified the summer vacation/holidays for the session 2018-2019.
Punjab School Summer Vacation Schedule:-
Start of Holidays = 17 May 2018
End of holidays = 9 August 2018
Sindh School Summer Vacation Schedule:-
Start of Holidays = 14 May 2018
End of holidays = 16 July 2018
Notification of Punjab school education Department will be uploaded soon. Stay with us.
Dear Student stay blessed and enjoy the the hot summer days. Visit any cool place of the northern and Kashmir areas in these vacation.
Annual Holidays Notifications 2018
NOTIFICATION – GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT Dated Lahore the 1st March, 2018
No. SO (A-I) 1-31/2008: In pursuance of the provisions contained in Article 37 & 41 of the Punjab Education Code and Notification No. SOW-I(S&GAD)1-3/2008(P-II) dated 12.02.2018, issued by the Section Officer (Welfare-I), S&GAD the following Holidays’ schedule would be observed in all the Schools/Educational Institutions (Govt. / Privately Managed) in Punjab Province during the Calendar year 2018:-
1. The Holiday for Independence Day will fall during summer vacations, however, this Holiday will be observed in all the Educational Institutions in a befitting manner.
2. Educational Institutions will observe local holidays as notified by the relevant district/local authorities from time to time.
3. All Educational Institutions (Government as well as Privately Managed) will strictly observe this schedule without any deviation there from.
4. Winter break for hilly areas may be adjusted by the DPI (SE), Punjab keeping in view the prevailing weather conditions, in consultation with Chairman, BISE, Rawalpindi.
5. Eid Milad-un-Nabi (PBUH), 1436 A.H and Kashmir Day have already been observed as Public Holidays.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION