DTE Jobs in Directorate of Staff Development Punjab
DIRECTORATE OF STAFF DEVELOPMENT EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB OFFER Vacancy Announcement of DTEs
Applications invited for the post of District Teacher Educators (DTEs) Directorate of Staff Development Punjab has the mandate to train all public school teachers to acquaint them with modern teaching techniques and provide on the job support and mentoring to teachers for better learning opportunities to students. For this purpose, DSD has established DTSCs in the district and CTSCs at tehsil level where DTEs are placed who visit schools in the field on daily basis for assessment and mentoring of teachers in the field. To fill the vacant posts of DTEs on transfer basis for a fixed period against temporary posts of CPD Programme in CTSCs in the field.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED from suitable candidates from amongst the in-service public school teachers for placement as District Teacher Educators (DTEs) in the following districts:-
5- Mandi Bahauddin
14- Rahim Yar Khan
23- Nankana Sahib
25- Dera Ghazi Khan
32- Toba Tek Singh
1- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc
2. Public School Teachers working on regular/contract basis in BPS-9 to BPS-16 in school education department.
3. Age not more than 40 years on the closing date of application submission I Rs.90001- per month as DTE Allowance in addition to his/her regular pay and allowances as public school teacher. DTE job entails extensive visits to the field on daily basis.
He is responsible for executing, inter alia, the following:
1. Daily visit to the schools attached with his/her CTSC.
2. Monthly assessment of students of attached schools.
3. Maintenance of data regarding allocated schools/teachers/students and preparation of CTSC file.
4. Organization of Professional Development days and HTs meetings.
5. Implementation of Teacher Guides/Teacher Diaries/Lesson Plans in allocated schools
1. The post of DTE is cluster-specific and non-transferable.
2 DTEs will work in their own pay and scale (OPS) and their promotion and other benefits is the sole responsibility of their parent department. They will go back to their parent department after repatriation.
3. DTEs will be placed for a period of three years/closure of CPD programme, whichever is earlier. They will be on probationary period for three months.
4. Head Teacher, Head Designates, Physical Education Teachers (PETs), Arabic Teachers (ATs), Computer Teachers, Drawilig Masters (DMs) and teachers working on administrative posts are not eligible to apply for posts of DTEs.
5. Only eligible/short listed candidates shall be called for interview and no TA/DA shall be paid for it
6. Candidates shall present original documents at the time of interview.
7. All candidates for the post of DTEs shall submit their applications with NOC from the department. However, they can send an advance copy to the authority for consideration.
8. Application alongwith CV and attested copies of academic certificates, copy of CNIC, domicile certificate and two recent hotographs should reach the office of the Executive District Officer (Education) of district concerned on or before 181, July 2015.
9. For any query or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Muhammad Zahid Mukhtar, Assistant Director (RPM), DSD at office
Phone Numbers. 042-99260107, 0345-4074959 or
visit our website at www.dsd.edu.pk
PROGRAMME DIRECTOR :- DIRECTORATE OF STAFF DEVELOPMENT PUNJAB WAHDAT COLONY, LAHORE.