CEO DEA Rahim Yar Khan Notification – Change of School Timing Due to Smog Weather Condition
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of District Education Authority 9DEA) Rahim Yar Khan (RYK) has issued an office order regarding change in school timing. Smog is being seen in all over Punjab since last many days. It has disturbed the school children and the staff also. Now The CEO of District Education Authority R Y Khan has released an circular to change the School timing.
What is Smog?
Smog is combination of Smoke and Fog. It is being seen in last couple of years in Pakistan especially in Punjab. The Fog was also seen in China and India in recent years. This condition of weather exist in the winter season only. Environment population its main reason.
Preventive measures Against Smog
Health Department has already published the preventive measures for smog in newspaper. Therefore. the instructions given by the Health Department may kindly be circulate to all field formation.The preventive measures are as follows:-
- Drinking of plenty of water (8-10 glasses per day).
- Reduction in outdoor activities.
- Windows and doors of rooms must be closed.
- Use of Masks / Handkerchiefs by all the students particularly those using Bicycles and Motor Cycles.
- No use of fans in the class rooms and in the houses.
- No burning of waste material • U. glasses during journey
- Frequent washing of hands, face, nose and eyes.
- No rubbing of eyes
- Avoid to drink cold water / cold drinks
- Sprinkling of water in dusty area / ground etc.
- In case of redness of eyes, Doctor should be consult.
The School Timings for Male and females Schools will be as follows:-
- Monday to Thursday and Saturday Timing = 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Friday School Timing = 09:30 AM ti 01:00 PM
This notification issued on 7th November Vide No.9910/PA.