ADMISSIONS OPEN in Associate Degree in Education (ADE)
Session 2012-13 (For applicants from Sindh)
The advertisement published on November 27, 2011, may be read as follows:
Education and Literacy Department Government of Sindh is pleased to invite applications for newly introduced two years Associate Degree in Education (ADE) program, (HEC approved) replacing PTC and CT
|College Name / No. Of Seats||PRINCIPAL | Tel: # (9AM – 4PM) Mon-Sat 1|
|GECE (Women) Hyderabad||30||Ms. Hidayat Sama||022-2633407, 0301 -3539885|
|GECE (Women) Hussainabad, KHI||30||Ms. Tasneem Fatima Siddiqui||021-99246086, 0345-6000132|
|GECE (Male) Hyderabad||50||Mr. Inayat-ullah Shaikh||022-9239281, 022-3642718|
|GECE (Male) Mirpurkhas||50||Mr. Abdul Noor Rana||0233-9290239, 0344-3505919|
|GECE Liyari, Karachi||30||Mrs. Tahseen Latif||021-99239317|
|GECE (Male) Dadu||50||Mr. Irshad Ahmed Mughal||025-9200233, 0333-7066579|
|GECE (Male) Sukkur||50||Mr. Ubaidullah Mangrio||071-5630551, 0300-3101838|
|GECE (Male) Khairpur||50||Mr. Muhammad Naeem Mughal||0243-9280173, 0301-3415225|
|GECE Qasimabad, Karachi||50||Mr. Haroon Laghari||021-99231943, 0300-2201836|
|GECE (Male) Larkana||50||Mr. Muhammad Nawaz Shaikh||074-9410500, 0333-7554471|
|GECE (Male) Mithi||30||Mr. Wali Muhammad Mangrio||0232-261933, 0346-3477248|
|Provincial Institute of Teacher Education, Shaheed Benazir Abad||50||Mr. Mashooq Ali Samo||0244-288801,0301 -3803491|
e Both male and female candidates with Sindh domicile are eligible to apply for admission in ADE.
* GECE (W) Hussainabad, Karachi and GECE (W) Hyderabad offers admissions for female candidates only, while in other colleges 50% of seats are reserved for male and 50% for female candidates.
* 50% of allocated seats for the candidates having the domicile of the specific district where ADE is being offered in GECE. 50% of allocated seats for the candidates having the domicile of Sindh provinoe. Each allocation of seats will further be bifurcated as under:
(1) Rural: 60%, Urban: 40% (2) Science: 70%, Arts/Humanities/Commerce: 30%.
* The admission will be purely based on merit, to be decided on the basis of Percentage of Marks obtained in FA/F. Sc or Equivalent qualification.
* The application forms will be available on payment of Rs. 200 from the respective colleges.
* USAID/Pre-STEP and CIDA Debt-Swap Program funded scholarship will be awarded to the student fulfilling the criteria of ADE scholarship policy of the Education and Literacy Department, Government of Sindh.
ADMISSION CRITERIA AND SCHEDULE
|Minimum qualification||50% in intermediate (FA/F. Sc or equivalent)|
|Maximum age limit||Not more than 24 years on the last date of application|
|Availability of application forms||10 December 2011|
|Open Day||24 December 2011|
|Last date for submission of application forms||28 December 2011|
|List of final selected candidates||10 January 2012|
|Start of ADE classes||16 January 2012|
All required docu
Documents to be submitted with application form, shall be duly attested.
1. SSC/Equivalent Pass and Marks Certificate 3. Four, passport size, color photographs, attested at the back 5. CNIC of Father / Mother / Guardian 7. PRC Form C 2.HSC/Equivalent Pass and Marks Certificate 4.CNIC of candidates / B-Form 6.Domicile Certificate / Residence Certificate
For further information and submission of application forms please contact:
Focal Person for ADE program on behalf of Bureau of Curriculum and Extension Wing Mr. Haroon Laghari, 021-99231943,0300-2201836
This advertisement has been made possible through the generous support ol the American people through the Unit States Agency for International Development (USAID) Pre-Service Teacher Education Program (Pre-STEP) in Pukista