Jobs in Military Accountant General (MAG) – Apply Though NTS
Last Date to Send Application Forms in NTS = February 20, 2016
Office of the Military Accountant General
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following vacant posts.
S. No Name of Post with BPS Minimum Educational Qualification Age Limit Total Vacs. Quota / Domicile
1. Stenotypist in PBS-14 F.A. 18-30 09 Merit (BPS-14) • Minimum speed of 80/40 years Punjab 5 WPM in Shorthand/ Typing respectively KPK 1 Sindh (R) 1 • Computer Literate preferable Sindh (U) 1 Balochistan – GB/FATA AJK –
2. Data Entry Operator in BPS-12 Bachelor Degree in 18-30 52 Merit 4 Operator Physics/Maths/ Statistics/ years Punjab 27 (BSP-12) Economics KPK 5 • Minimum speed of 10,000 key depression per hour Sindh (R) 6 Sindh (U) 4 Balochistan 3 GB/FATA 2 AJK 1
3. Junior Auditor in BPS-11• Second class Bachelor 18-30 305 Merit 30 Auditor Degree in Commerce from years Punjab 147 (BPS-11) HEC recognized university KPK 30 • Typing Speed 30 WPM Sindh (R) 41 • Computer Literate Sindh (U) 22 Balochistan 15 GB/FATA 14 AJK 6
4. Pesh Imam (BPS-9) • Dars-e-Nizami Sanad • Average proficiency in 18-30 years 01 Sindh (R) 01 Quran & Hadith
Note: Disable/ Women/ Minorities/ etc. can also apply against prescribed quota by Government
General Terms & Conditions and Instructions:
1. Only Eligible/Short-listed candidates shall be called for test/interview, and no TA/DA shall be admissible. 2. Employees of the Government/Semi Government may apply through proper channel. 3. Number of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any stage before final selection. 4. Please do not attach copies of educational certificates atthis stage. 5. Age/Education will be calculated with effect from the closing date for receipt of applications. 6. Maximum age limit may be relaxed as per government policy, detail of which is also available on NTS website. However general relaxation of 5x years is already included in age limit. 7. The posts are purely temporary and can be terminated at any time. 8. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
How to Apply:
• For Application Form & test fee Deposit Slip and detailed instructions, please visit NTS website:= www.nts.org.pk • Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. • For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-8444441.
Send your applications on following address:
Last Date for Applications
National Testing Service-Pakistan s- Headquarter: l-E, Street No. 46, I-812, Islamabad.